Monday, February 28, 2011

Why Did I Join this Site????

Hello!  Just a couple of days ago I joined a very sexy and hot website forum called Large Penis Support Group.
http://www.lpsg.org/
I am loving it! I have always loved the penis and love large ones in particular. Don't get me wrong though, I have had many lovers of all different shapes and sizes and really what it all comes down to is how they use it and their attitude no matter the size of their member.
But alas....I'm a girl who loves to admire larger penises.. There are some really nice men on here who are downright and rightfully proud of their endowments!
Many of them that I see here I fantasize kneeling in front of and wrapping my lips around it, running my tongue up and down it's full length. sucking the balls while I jerk it. All the while my pussy getting wetter.......
And I think of how delicious and filling it would feel to have that big cock inside my dripping pussy. Fucking me slowly at first, not letting me have it all inside of me until I beg him to.
Fucking me until I squirt my juices all over his beautiful hard cock and my thighs.....Making me scream....And come over and over again as I have been known to do.
MMMMMMMMM! HMMMMMMMM!
I encourage you to visit this wonderful and exciting site! And oh yeah, their are other lovely ladies like me who are members too. It's not just for men!!! And there is a chat feature, both webcam and text only.
I have a profile there along with some sexy pics just added last night.......

http://www.lpsg.org/members/luvs2squirt.html
   
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment