Thursday, July 18, 2013

Intoxicated.....

Is the way you make me feel when I am with you.....Intoxicated with lust and pleasure...Happy and content...
Will you read this? I really don't know....Should I be putting this out there?....Hmmm?
Will I miss you these long upcoming three weeks? Yes.....Very much so! Miss your touches, your scent your taste, the feeling of your body against mine......Your voice.

Can I handle it? At times like now I think not....Then I get my head on straight again after a few days and all is well within me again....All is well. And it will be. This I know for certain! I am strong and I know it is what it is.
Hard....It's hard....but oh so worth it! Missing you....waiting for you... is the hardest part....Missing the feelings of how sexy and desired you make me feel.....That had been missing from my life for far too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment