Friday, August 26, 2011

I hope to be posting more regularly now that I am somewhat coming out my depression since my fathers passing last March. I have my bad days still, but I get through it. 
Some other things have happened to put the kibbosh on my sex life....
My partner has had some medical issues that make having sex painful to him. 
For the sake of privacy, (and I don't want to bore you) I am not disclosing all of the particulars.  
So for the most part I am still in an open relationship, only I have not yet found that NSA buddy. 
I answered an ad from Craigslist and talked to the guy on the phone and traded pics but the attraction is just not there. No sense meeting and wasting time.......
So I wrote to a couple of women from Craigslist ads.....
Heard from one of them once, and she seemed interested , but then nothing.......
SIGH!!!!! 
What's a girl to do??? playing with myself gets boring after a while!      

No comments:

Post a Comment