Friday, August 26, 2011

Squirting!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I love to squirt!! I have been since I was 17 years old. I will never forget the first time I did it. I was fucking myself on the bed post which was wooden and rather girthy and nicely rounded. I remember how excited I was as I experienced the wonderful feeling wash over my body as I came so hard as my cum gushed out of my pussy and ran down my legs....... 
I have not always had the luck of being with a lover who understands what female ejaculation is all about.
Too bad for them huh?!  
As I have gotten older, I find myself having squirting orgasms just about every time I come. 
Thankfully I have a lover who adores it when I do............
Now I'm off to go play......All this writing about it has made me crave it yet again..........

     

1 comment:

  1. I love girls who squirt, and this story about your first one is so hot.

    ReplyDelete